|Early||Standard||At the Door||Nationals|
|Senior (16 & up)||$280||$305||$315||$380/$410/$420|
|Breakout Room (12 & up)||$250||$275||$285||N/A|
|Magic Mini (4-6)||$195||$220||$230||$275/$305/$315|
* Early rates apply to registrations received before standard rates apply.
* Standard rates apply to any registration received after the early rate cut off date.
* In most cities Teens will dance in the Senior Ballroom unless there is a designated Teen room.
* Dancers can level down for convention. Only allowed to level down one age level at teacher’s discretion.
* All ages for the 2021-2022 season will be calculated as of January 1, 2022, including National Finals 2022. For example, ages for our Houston & Denver 2021 events will be calculated as of January 1, 2022, and ages for our Chicago & Anaheim 2022 events will be calculated as of January 1, 2022.
All students must be paid in full to receive discounts. Scholarship recipients and observers are excluded from the studio’s total participant count.
- 5-14 students = 1 teacher free
- 15-29 students = 2 teachers free
- 30-44 students = 3 teachers free
- 45+ students = 4 teachers free
You have the option to Pay by Check or Credit Card prior to the event. Only cash or credit cards will be accepted at the door.
- No refunds or cancellations.
- Only credit cards and cashier’s checks will be accepted at the door. No studio or personal checks.
- Faculty subject to change.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All accounts must be paid in full to participate in the convention and competition. In the unlikely circumstances that a studio’s account is unpaid or found with insufficient funds following the event attended, a 10% fee will be incurred.
- TEACHERS: You will receive a packet of convention info & materials. Dance & take notes in any ballroom.
- SENIOR STUDENTS: This is an intermediate to advanced level for ages 12 & up. You may dance in Senior Ballroom only.
- TEEN STUDENTS: This is an intermediate level for ages 12 – 15. You may dance in the Teen Ballroom only. In most cities, Teens will dance in the Senior Ballroom unless there is a designated Teen room.
- JUNIOR STUDENTS: This is an intermediate level for ages 7 & up. You may dance in the Junior Ballroom only.
- BREAKOUT STUDENTS: This room is for ages 12 and up, and will be geared toward dancers who may be new to the convention or are not yet comfortable in the Teen/Senior room. These dancers may dance in the Breakout Ballroom only. (Some studios refer to these dancers as their rec kids.)
- LADM MAGIC MINIS: “LA DanceMagic is absolutely the best place to introduce your students to convention!” For ages 4 & up. May dance in Magic Minis Ballroom only.
- OBSERVERS: Allowed with paid students only; no teachers, studio owners or managers.
Activity and noise level must be kept to a minimum out of consideration to the instructors. Crying babies should be tended to outside the ballroom. Scholarship auditions are closed to observers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!