EARLY REGISTRATION FEES
Register before the 30 day cut-off to receive this discounted rate.
- Teacher/Owner $300.00
- Senior (12 & Up) $255.00
- Junior (7-11) $240.00
- Magic Mini (includes 2 Observer Bands) (4 -7) $175.00
- Observer $50.00
STANDARD REGISTRATION FEES
Any registrations received after the 30 day cut-off will charged standard registration fees.
- Teacher/Owner $325.00
- Senior (12 & up) $280.00
- Junior (7-11) $265.00
- Magic Minis (includes 2 Observer Bands) (4-7) $200.00
- Observer $50.00
All students must be paid in full to receive discounts. Scholarship recipients and observers are excluded from the studio’s total participant count.
- 5-14 students = 1 teacher free
- 15-29 students = 2 teachers free
- 30-44 students = 3 teachers free
- 45+ students = 4 teachers free
You have the option to Pay by Check or Credit Card prior to the event. Only cash or credit cards will be accepted at the door.
- If paying by check, send separate checks for convention and competition fees. You must submit both checks at the same time.
- No refunds or cancellations.
- Only credit cards and cashiers checks will be accepted at the door. No studio or personal checks.
- Faculty subject to change.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All accounts must be paid in full to participate in the convention and competition. In the unlikely circumstances that a studio’s account is unpaid or found with insufficient funds following the event attended, a 10% fee will be incurred.
Need help with your registration? Check out our FAQ page
TEACHERS: You will receive a packet of convention info & materials. Dance & take notes in any ballroom.
ASSISTANT TEACHERS: Dance & take notes in any ballroom.
SENIOR STUDENTS: This is an intermediate to advanced level for ages 12 & up. You may dance in Senior Ballroom only.
JUNIOR STUDENTS: This is an intermediate level for ages 7 & up. You may dance in the Junior Ballroom only.
LADM JUMPSTART: “L.A. DanceMagic is absolutely the best place to introduce your students to convention!” For ages 5 & up. May dance in Jumpstart Ballroom only.
OBSERVERS: Allowed with paid students only; no teachers, studio owners or managers.
Activity and noise level must be kept to a minimum out of consideration to the instructors. Crying babies should be tended to outside the ballroom. Scholarship auditions are closed to observers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!