July 7-11, 2015
Registration late fee applies 6/8/15
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
above available one week prior to event
- Teacher Appreciation Night, Gifts, & More!
- National Finals Parent Raffle!
- LADM National Finals Party Night!
- Final Cut Performance
- Xtreme Dance Challenge (Groups, Lines, Extended Line, & Production)
- Over 25,000 in cash awards
- Special Summer-only classes / Guest Teachers
- L.A DanceMagic Awards Banquet and Show
- NOTE: Jumpstart classes will be held at National Finals 2014
- NOTE: Solo performances held at Nationals only – No Pre-qualification
Asst. Teacher: $350
Ext. Line: $45
Ext. Time Production: $50
Check In 6:00pm
|DAY 3: July 9th
|DAY 1: July 7th
Regional and Solo Competition morning (start time tba)
Magic Performer rehearsal
|DAY 4: July 10th
|DAY 2: July 8th
Full Day of Competition
|DAY 5: July 11th
Xtreme Dance Challenge
Daily rehearsals for Magic Performers and Company Members will be ongoing.
Specific event schedule will be available closer to event date.
NATIONAL FINALS AWARDS:
For 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize money to be awarded at National Finals, a minimum of four routines must be entered in that category. If there are fewer than four routines in that category, then only 1st place prize money will be awarded. If there is only one routine entered in that category, that routine must earn a platinum medal in order to receive 1st place prize money.
XTREME DANCE CHALLENGE:
In order to compete for National Grand Champion and cash prize there must be 2 or more routines in the age division. If there is only one routine no cash prize will be awarded. To be eligible to perform in the banquet the routine must receive a Platinum score.
2013 Xtreme Dance Challenge Winners:
Baby I’m A Star
Impact Dance Studio
Work the House
DanceMakers of Atlanta
I Will Wait
Dance Makers of Atlanta
NATIONAL FINALS 2013: